1) Why Are Stish Credits So Unique?
⦁ Limited Supply
⦁ Tokenized for easy conversion to STISH cryptocurrency
⦁ Immediate liquidity, no waiting period for conversion
⦁ Fully Transferable within the website no fee
⦁ Equitable rewards that are published
⦁ Can be used to purchase site upgrades and STISH Store products
⦁ “Daily Caps” are built in helping with spam and scam protection
⦁ They encourage comments and social interaction, adding value to the platform
⦁ All rewards are transparent via the Public Log
⦁ Stish credits are revocable for non-compliance posting and abusive or scammy behavior
⦁ Account balances do not influence member power over other members
⦁ Stish credits offer the best of both worlds – where old school technology (credits) meets blockchain Cryptocurrency (incorruptible)
2) How are posting rewards determined On Stishit?
There are basically three types of posting rewards on Stishit. “Blog” posts, “Social Portal” (Stream) posts, and “Comments.” The values assigned to each type of post are basically determined by the effort it takes to compose or construct posted content, whether it be a complex blog article or a simple comment. Stishit generally looks at the construct of every post using the following posting guidelines:
- Blog Post’s generally consist of multiple paragraphs that combine text, digital images, and links to other web pages, sources, or any media relevant to its topic. All sources should be given proper credit. Blog posts are submitted by using the “Create New Post” link under your “Blog Posts” tab in your member profile.
- Social Portal (Stream Feed ) Post is a short yet constructive statement that conveys a thought, idea or statement. It is the much same as Facebook or a Twitter post. Digital images are welcomed but not required. Links to videos can also be posted here if outside the confines of a blog post. Giving proper credit to images, graphics, and video content is always important. Enter your Stream Feed post in the Social Portal.
- Commenting consists of a thoughtful reply to someone’s Feed Post or Blog Post. It can also be part of a conversation. A comment must create added value to the post’s thread or conversation. Low effort comments such as “Nice Post” or “Well Done” are not considered of any value (that is what the “Like” button is for). There are no rewards for low effort/no value commenting.
3) Stishit Blogging vs. Microblogging
While a blog is a basically a format for publishing content in a series of writings, it’s typically it’s own web page and covers some sort of topic or opinon in detail. While Stishit is technically not a blog per se, the platform accepts blog-styled articles for posting, and rewards those authors for that content. When submitting blog articles to Stishit, we are looking for a few things: All blog posts are determined by:
- A Title – All blog posts must include a unique and descriptive blog title. No post will be published without a title.
- Content – Blog content should be constructed into multiple paragraphs with words that form sentences or, at a minimum, convey a thought. The veracity of the quality of a post will not stand if there is no content. No Content = No Rewards.
- Featured Image – All blog posts submitted to Stishit must include a featured image. Any post status without a featured image will be automatically set to “Draft” status.
- Category/Tag – Every blog post must include at least one Category and one Tag. Posts will not be published by default without these and will also be automatically set to “Draft” status.
Any blog post not in compliance with the guidelines above will not be eligible for a “Blog” valued reward. Not Published = No Rewards.
The Stishit Social Portal also offers rewards for the non-blogger and allows for the creation of content with slightly more flexible guidelines as compared to actual blog posts. Our social portal is driven by our community and thrives under the same principles that drive all social media… social networking. Here on Stishit we have combined the blogging world with the social media aspects of networking (microblogging), to create the first all-inclusive rewards-based blogging platform. Here on Stishit, you can use the social portal as you would use any other social microblogging tool, where you can post a variety of content formats including text, images, video, audio, and hyperlinks. (Not sure what Microblogging is? Wiki defines Microblogging best.) The community social portal allows basic markdown formatting and up to 8000 words per post. Outside of true blogging, most articles can be added here.
4) Stish Credits Rewards Schedule
|Stish Credits for logging in||1.000||Maximum 7 times per week|
|Stish Credits for becoming a member||10.000||-|
|Stish Credits for an original new blog post article.||1.000||Maximum 2 times per day|
|Stish Credits for an original new page. Coming Soon!||10.000||Maximum once per month|
|Stish Credits for new community social portal stream/feed post.||0.250||Maximum 25 times per day|
|Stish Credits for new community social portal stream/feed comment. (includes blog post comments)||0.500||Maximum 50 times per day|
|Stish Credits when you add a friend||0.500||Maximum 10 times per day|
|Stish Credits for new community social portal photo/video added to your stream/feed.||0.250||Maximum 5 times per day|
|Stish Credits for new community social portal profile cover image||10.000||Maximum once per month|
|Stish Credits for new community social portal profile avatar||5.000||Maximum once per month|
|Stish Credits when you write a review about an item you purchased from the Stish It Store!||10.000||No limit|
5) Practice of Quality Adds Value.
On Stishit, we rely on posts that add value to the Stishit community. Articles submitted to Stishit are subject to moderation for the reasons listed above. Good blog-styled articles combine coherent text, digital images, and links to other web pages or sources, or any media relevant to its topic. We reserve the right to reward members for their created content that adds value to this site, and to remove those rewards where necessary for clear abuses of the platform and rewards system. When in doubt whether your post qualifies as a blog-styled article, you should always publish to the Social Portal https://stishit.net/social-portal/ where you will still be rewarded!
Follow our Quality Posting Guidelines below to help you create excellent articles and to ensure that your posts receives the reward it deserves.
- Create a unique and descriptive title.
- Include a Featured Image that is related to your article.
- Articles should be structured using paragraphs, headings, formatting, and relevant keywords.
- Content should be easily readable and convey a coherent message. Use Punctuation and Spell Check in Your Posts.
- Include relevant photos and graphics in your blog posts.
- Include tags and a category (if you need a new category you can use the contact us form to request one). Remember to practice common Search Engine Optimization(SEO) techniques for greater post visibility and higher rankings on search engine results pages (SERPS).
Never delete your posts unless you feel it is absolutely necessary. Deleting posts will automatically remove earned STISH credits from your account. Posts should only be deleted if they no longer accurately convey the original message, or are deemed to be no longer accurate or relevant for public consumption. This includes any post that might be misconstrued or considered misleading. If you feel you have made errors in your post, no problem. You can always come back and edit your post at any time if needed, without any rewards penalty.
Notice: Not only does post deletion remove any earned STISH credits, it also penalizes your account balance; Therefore it is a deterrent to posting duplicate content (double dipping). Deleting posts costs more than it rewards to create them in order to prevent spam, plagiarism, and rewards to scammers.
While it is the policy of Stishit to not moderate or censor blog posts for content, we do reserve the right to reject any post that does not meet the posting requirements for rewards. This is not a content quality test, but rather a platform-imposed mandate to validate that all post submissions meet Stishit’s definitions on posting. All done for the purpose of protecting our rewards pool and to ensure that rewards are earned fairly and distributed equitably to its members.
For quality control purposes, we have imposed a semi-automatic post review process where random posts will be sent to human eyeballs for a “Rewards Validation Screening.” Stishit also reserves the right to complile member “whitelists” and “blacklists” as appropriate. All members in good standing will be held to the same standards as new membes, yet will always remain susceptible to removal of rewards when not meeting the basic blogging standards.
Scammers beware that Stishit incorporates internal script runs to determine how Stish credits were earned, prior to exchanging these for STISH crypto. Any denied rewards due to failure to meet publishing guidelines or attempts at gaming the system are subject to Arbitrary Review (AR) by an arbitration panel consisting of early adopters and developers of the platform. Stishit also abides by a zero tolerance policy for plagerism and repeat offenders accounts will be terminated.
6) Rules of Order.
Here on Stishit, we would prefer we had very few to no rules, but that is hardly feasible given Stishit is a rewards-based platform and there will always be cheaters looking to, well… you know! All we ever ask of our members is to be honest and fair, and to please use common sense when creating content worthy of the rewards given. Stishit uses community-standard software that checks for spam, plagiarism, scams, fake accounts, etc. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime for any reason. We reserve the right to remove Stish Credits or prevent the exchange for STISH crypto tokens if those Stish credits are deemed to have been earned inappropriately.
Our members can further contribute to the platform by reporting suspicious activity or the discovery of any social spam, including but not limited to, solicitation, false advertising, fake news, phishing, spreading malware or malicious links, clickbaiting, likejacking, or any scam or unwanted advertising to genuine users, or any other content that appears to be nefarious or unworthy. All reporting done by members initiates a review which helps us keep these types of unwanted content off the platform, and can be accomplished by all members fairly, and without retaliation or repercussion.
Stishit thanks you for your continued support and may you never wake up to a banned account. You can always contact us without being logged in to request a manual review of your account.